I'm not a DBA, my Microsoft SQL skills are fairly basic, but I've collected a bunch of queries and ideas over the years that make my life a little easier.
Hopefully they are valuable to you too!
Updated: January 2017
- SQL Tips #1 - Table Row Counts & Sizes
- SQL Tips #2 - Searching for a specific field name in a SQL table
- SQL Tips #3 - Searching for a keyword in a stored procedure
- SQL Tips #4 - Listing all SQL databases with their file locations and sizes
- SQL Tips #5 - Listing the recovery model for each database
- SQL Tips #6 - Looking for tables with specific fieldtypes
- SQL Tips #7 - Which tables or stored procedures were updated recently